Welcome to Casey's Foods - where top quality & knowledgeable service are offered daily!
Normal store hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 7pm, Sat: 8am - 6pm, Sun: 9am - 5pm
Lunch Meat Hot Deal:
Experience a delicious combination of flavors. Boar's Head Maple Honey Ham is made with 100% pure maple syrup and golden honey-baked right in. Make any meal a little sweeter with this special treat.
Cheese Hot Deal:
Made under the watchful eye of Wisconsin Master Cheesemakers, this cheese is handcrafted and accented with an edible natural Annatto colored rind. This mellow flavored, semi-soft cheese is the perfect balance to sweet cuts like Boar’s Head Honey Maple Ham.
Smokin' Hot Saturday Special - September 26th:
Chuck Patties (1/4lb & 1/2lb) are on sale for only $4.49 per pound...a savings of $2.30 per pound. Why not make a delicious meal like this on your grill this Saturday Night? Remember, the sale is September 26th only - while supplies last. We are open until 6pm.
Casey's Catering is available now!
Order your party trays, appetizers, and prepared party foods using our Catering store! Orders are available in a minimum of 24 hours. You can now choose from two different ways to order:
- Pick-up & Pay In-store. Order up to 30 days in advance. When it is time to pick up your order, come to the store and pick up your item(s) in the department(s) from which they were ordered. Then proceed to pay at the checkout register.
- Prepaid Curbside Pick-up. Order up to 7 days in advance and pay when you place your order. When it is time to pick up your order, just drive up to the store, give us a call and we will bring it out to your car. There is a $9.95 pick-up fee and a limited number of slots available each day.
For more information, select "Shop" vs. "Catering" under the About menu.
USDA/FDA Temperature Guide:
Recommended safe minimum temperatures to reach before removing from the oven.
Beef & Pork - 145F
Poultry - 165F70
Ground Meats (Beef, Pork) - 160F
Ham - Uncooked Fresh/Smoked - 145F
Stuffed Meats - Stuffing must reach an internal temperature of 165F
Fish & Shellfish - 145F
All Meats - Once the desired temperature is reached, let the meat rest for 3 minutes.
For in-depth cooking & roasting tips click here!
Join us for the Weekend Grill!
September 26th & 27th from 11am to 2pm
Grill Special: Apple Brat on a Pretzel Bun
To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we are implementing some new safety features & procedures. However, grill safety procedures are subject to change as rules and regulations are lifted.
New Safety Procedures
- We have moved our Grill Line to the left of our Entrance Door, while our Store Line will remain in the same place as it is currently. Each line will be marked out with appropriate spacing between patrons
- All Weekend Grill Employees will be wearing masks and gloves
- A Plexiglass Shield will be installed between the cashier and customers at the grill register. A table will be placed in front of the grill for appropriate space management during customer and grill staff interaction
- New touchless/chip reader credit card payment system at register
- Our Standard Menu with optional Meal Deals will be available to-go
- Grill staff will package your food to-go in a carry-out bag
- Each steak or chicken taco will come with the option of 1 pre-packaged portioned salsa
- Condiment packets and utensils will be available to add to your carry-out bag
- Extras such as drinks, chips, guacamole, sour cream, and cut watermelon will be available for purchase
- Limited outdoor seating is available - 3 people to a table
We hope to see you there!
Casey's Made Fresh Soups Daily
Chili served hot every day!
Monday: Chicken Noodle & Split Pea
Tuesday: Minestrone & Loaded Baked Potato
Wednesday: Beef Barley & New England Clam Chowder
Thursday: Cream of Chicken Wild Rice & Butternut Squash
Friday: Cheesy Chicken Tortilla & Black Bean
Saturday: Broccoli Cheese
Sunday: Chicken Pot Pie
Daily Dinners for Two Selections
Updated September 16th, 2020
- Just reheat and eat!
- Try a different meal every day