Experience This Week at Casey's
January 19th - 25th
Welcome to Casey's Foods - where top quality & knowledgeable service are offered daily!
Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 7pm, Sat: 8am - 7pm, Sun, : 9am - 6pm
Casey’s Signature Item:
We combine the rich and decadent flavors of brisket, short rib, and boneless chuck along with Casey’s Steak & Roast Seasoning!
Casey's Weekly Seafood Special:
Save $1.49 per pound on Crab Cakes this week! Ready to just quickly pan-sear on the stovetop. It's the perfect easy weeknight dinner!
Casey's Marinated Turkey Tenderloins are on sale for only $6.98 per pound...a savings of $2.00 per pound! Choose from Georgia Peach or Pineapple Paradise. Remember, the sale is on January 22nd only - while supplies last. We are open until 7pm.
Use this deal to make quick Air-Fryer Turkey Tenderloins! Complete your meal by pairing with Casey's Garlic Green Beans and Harvest Rice Blend.
Order your party trays, appetizers, and prepared party foods using our Catering store! Orders are available for pick up a minimum of 24 hours after placing your order. You can now choose from two different ways to order:
- Pick-up & Pay In-store. Order up to 30 days in advance. When it is time to pick up your order, come to the store and pick up your item(s) in the department(s) from which they were ordered. Then proceed to pay at the checkout register.
- Prepaid Curbside Pick-up. Order up to 7 days in advance and pay when you place your order. When it is time to pick up your order, drive up to the store, give us a call, and we will bring it out to your car. There is a $9.95 pick-up fee and a limited number of slots available each day.
For more information, select FAQ under the About menu.
USDA/FDA Temperature Guide:
Recommended safe minimum temperatures to reach before removing from the oven.
Beef & Pork - 145F
Poultry - 165F70
Ground Meats (Beef, Pork) - 160F
Ham - Uncooked Fresh/Smoked - 145F
Stuffed Meats - Stuffing must reach an internal temperature of 165F
Fish & Shellfish - 145F
All Meats - Once the desired temperature is reached, let the meat rest for 3 minutes.
For detailed cooking instructions for our most popular holiday meats - beef roasts, crown pork roast, turkey, and turducken - click here!
Happy New Year!
We're here to help you stay on track with your New Year's Resolutions
- Produce: All the freshest year-round and seasonal fruits & vegetables
- Meat: Many lean meat options. Our butchers will cut to portion size or trim the fat to your preference.
- Deli: Low sodium deli meats & cheeses. Plus, easy vegetable sides ready to heat & eat!
- Dairy: Milk alternatives available for dietary needs, restrictions, & allergies.
- Grocery: Always adding new products to keep current with healthy food trends.
Casey's Made Fresh Soups Daily
Chili served hot every day!
Monday: Chicken Noodle & Split Pea
Tuesday: Minestrone & Loaded Baked Potato
Wednesday: Beef Barley & New England Clam Chowder
Thursday: Cream of Chicken Wild Rice & Butternut Squash
Friday: Cheesy Chicken Tortilla & Black Bean
Saturday: Broccoli Cheese
Sunday: Chicken Pot Pie
Daily Dinners for Two Selections
New schedule as of August 23, 2021
Just reheat and eat!
Try a different meal every day